A "Most Unique" Waterfront Property
This 63’ x 120’ property is located in the delightful Bay Head Shores waterfront community in Point Pleasant Boro. This property is unique because
- There are waterfront views from the front and the rear of the home.
- The much larger than typical 63’ x 120’ property expands in the rear to 77’ of bulkheaded waterfront with a multi-level dock.
- The bulkhead and dock are less than 10 years old.
- A magnificent shade tree in the middle of the back yard turns the multicolored stone patio into a shady summer retreat and a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the summer breezes on those lazy, hazy summer afternoons and evenings.
- The rear yard area is large enough for relaxing on the patio, cooking on the natural gas grill, playing horseshoes on the south side of the lawn while children play under the tree.
The home is a two story Colonial offering an open first floor plan with the rooms wrapping around a center stairway
- To the left, with magnificent water views, is a living room with a working fire place that is connected to the formal dining area, which leads to
- The kitchen and breakfast area which have recently been remodeled and overlook the back yard and have a wide lagoon view.
- Completing the first floor circle is a cozy den with built in closet and an adjoining powder room.
- Off the kitchen is the enclosed rear porch with two walls of windows giving an airy and light informal place to relax and provides access to the garage.
The second floor features four corner bedrooms with a centrally located full bath which has been recently remodeled.
- The two front bedrooms are oversized with very large closets. There is room to put in another full bath.
- All four bedrooms have wonderful water views.
Usable as a year round home or seasonal retreat, this versatile waterfront home offers carefree living in a most tranquil setting.
Membership in the Bay Head Shores Property Owners Association is available and provides a great "Cheers" opportunity along with a Bay Bathing Beach, Tennis Courts, Rental Hall, Playground and Boat Basin with launching ramp.
Be in the heart of the shore area yet have easy access to shopping, schools and commuter routes. Live on a navigable waterway and be five minutes from the ocean beaches.
Price Requested: $640,000.00
The Bay Head Office
MLS Number: 2401962
To List or Buy a Home at the Jersey Shore.